Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
xseifer
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
xseifer
This week.
This week.
Oct
.
25th
,
2007
05:54 pm
xseifer
Arh what a crappy week, I`m in charge, and we are down to just 3 people.
I`m gonna explode, I need a hug :(
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2007-10-25 07:12 pm (UTC)
From:
webgirluk.livejournal.com
I'm sorry to read your week at work hasn't been great *hugs*. There you go lol.
no subject
Date:
2007-10-25 11:02 pm (UTC)
From:
xseifer.livejournal.com
Thx Katy :) Cheered me up hehe. Its getting slighty better.
no subject
Date:
2009-02-19 01:34 pm (UTC)
From:
flucked-up-girl.livejournal.com
*big hugs* :P
3 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
xseifer
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
September
2009
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Most Popular Tags
birthday
-
1 use
Page Summary
webgirluk.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
flucked-up-girl.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Neutral Good
for
Practicality
by
timeasmymeasure
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 4th, 2026 06:17 pm
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2007-10-25 07:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-10-25 11:02 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-19 01:34 pm (UTC)